Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leisure- Roderick Navar

To me leisure is something very important and necessary in life. Leisure is what keeps us alive and sane because it is what makes us happy in a stressful world. There are many ways to describe leisure depending on what people like to do in their spare time. It ranges from sports to playing video or board games, watching TV or checking their facebook. Like many people I do all these things for leisure however my favorite thing to do in my leisure time is to travel and spend time with the people I most care about, such as my family and good friends. My ideal place to go is somewhere where there are many things to do and see and preferably is by the beach. It is there where I get to step out of my routine and truly get to enjoy myself without worrying about anything else. That's what leisure means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment