Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Leisure Means To Me: Eric Walker


Leisure could be easily defined as a pastime or activity a person likes to do. I believe that this is leisure at its simplest form. Leisure could be anything from collecting bottle caps to rock climbing at your local YMCA. I think that whatever you do for leisure offers insight on your personality and demeanor as a person. It not only reflects you but it offers a break away from the hardships of problems, work, and society. The picture above is of my first Illini football game. I love sports and football just happens to be among my favorites. I not only enjoyed the game but it was relaxing and exhilarating. As you can tell from the picture my leisure activities are sports and social based events. Your leisure offers the world a glimpse of the person you are and the things you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment