Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leisure Definition, Erin Furmanek




This is a picture of my friends and I in front of one of the houses that we helped build for Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity was a great way to not only give back to those in need, but to also experience a memorable trip with my friends during senior year.  During this service project I was able to experience leisure by participating in something that made me feel like I was making a difference and by also spending quality time with my best friends.  For me, volunteering is a form of leisure because I really enjoy helping others and making a difference.  Spending time with friends is also a major part of my leisure activities because I am free from any stressful environments and I am also myself and very relaxed around them.  My definition of leisure is participating in an activity that brings you happiness and also brings out the best qualities of your personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment